It’s a quantum Leap in care
Quantum Rehabilitation and Nursing is devoted to making your stay enjoyable on every level.
The following services are available to all guests:
- A full calendar of interesting recreation programs including Zumba, arts & crafts & music
- Live entertainment
- Social work services
- Discharge planning
- Nutritional services
- Psychology services
- Dental and Vision Care
- On site physicians
- Religious services
Our rehabilitation team is committed to bringing you the finest in restorative therapy, up to 7 days a week. Explore our newly constructed gymnasium, equipped with the most advanced and most effective tools to bring you back to your peak levels of fitness. Work with your therapist to develop a rehab plan that fits your needs and goals.
Our newly acquired SMART Balance Master demonstrates the commitment to next-generation solutions at the core of the Quantum philosophy. This powerful, cutting-edge technology uses an interactive, digital workstation to monitor and track a patient’s balance, providing therapists with extraordinarily useful data in treating coordination issues.
Our devoted staff includes experts in occupational, speech, and physical therapy. The enthusiastic Quantum rehabilitation team is disciplined, focused, and unmatched in professionalism.
Neuro Cognitive Program
Quantum’s Neuro Cognitive Rehabilitation program offers state of the art personalized programming for individuals suffering from an acute or chronic neurological condition. Quantum is committed to providing a multi-disciplinary team of specialists with experts in helping patients maximize their potential for an active and productive lifestyle!
- Restore physical and cognitive skills needed to perform daily activities
- Regain mobility by building strength and balance
- Improve speech and swallowing
- Management of tone & spasticity to promote functional use of affected extremities
- Successful cognitive retraining and compensatory strategies for community integration
Our Team Approach:
- Individualized physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy up to 7 days per week
- Physiatry & Neuropsychology
- Balance, vestibular training and visual training
- Cognitive therapy
- Individual and group counseling, focused on insight building and acceptance
Quantum makes every effort to create an atmosphere that radiates elegance and extravagance. By keeping you comfortable, content, and entertained during your stay with us, we provide a truly exceptional experience.
Our guests enjoy:
- Private and semi private rooms
- Marble-tiled bathrooms
- HDTVs in each bedroom
- High-speed wireless internet
- Gourmet cuisine
- Complimentary on-site bakery
- Concierge service
- Complimentary television and phone services
- Beauty Parlor/Barber
- Beautiful Outdoor Patio
- Computer Workstations
- Ample Visitor Parking
Savor the aroma of fresh Coffee, drifting in and out of our cafe. Taste the customized menus prepared by our accredited chefs.
PHONE: (631) 594-3800
63 OAKCREST AVE
MIDDLE ISLAND, NY 11953
From Eastern Long Island
William Floyd Parkway North to Route 25 (Middle Country Road). Turn Left onto Route 25 and proceed for 4 miles. Turn Right onto Church Lane. Go 1 mile. Church Lane goes into Oakcrest Avenue. Quantum is on the right.
From Western Long Island
LIE to Exit 63. At the first traffic light, turn left onto route 83 (North Ocean Avenue/Patchogue-Mount Sinai Road) to Route 25 (Middle Country Road). Turn right onto route 25 and proceed for 4 miles and turn Left onto Church Lane. Go 1 mile. Church Lane goes into Oakcrest Avenue. Quantum is on the right.
Employment – Work for Quantum!
Click here for Application… (PDF – opens in new window, 11 pages). Includes an employment application as well as consent forms. Please print and fill out and return by mail to the address above or scan and attach as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Quantum.